1. 1980 SD40-2T Locomotive #8801
2. 1980 SD40-2T Locomotive #8258
3. 1979 SD40-2 Locomotive #3577, Missing 3 Traction Motors
4. SD40-2 Locomotive #3913, Missing 4 Traction Motors
5. 1966 GP40 Locomotive #3054, No Turbo
6. SD40-2T Locomotive #8270, No Turbo, No Air Compressor, Missing 3 Traction Motors
7. 1979 C30-7 Locomotive #2477
8. 1977 SD40 Locomotive #3402
9. C 30-7 Locomotive #438
10. GP38 Locomotive #470
11. 1974 SD40-2 Locomotive #9902
12. 1978 SD40-2 Locomotive #9931
13. SD45-2T Locomotive #9303
14. 1977 SD40-2 Locomotive #3363, No Turbo, No Traction Motors, No Secondary Generator
15. 1980 SD40-2 Locomotive #3694, Many Parts Missing
16. SD40-2 Locomotive #3560, No Traction Motors, No Secondary Generator
17. C-30-7 Locomotive #491
18. SD45-2TB Locomotive #9207, No Traction Motors
19. 1980 SD40-2T Locomotive #8867
20. 1980 SD40-2 Locomotive #3827
21. SD40-2 Locomotive #7363
22. 1978 SD40-2 Locomotive #3441, No Turbo, No Secondary Generator
23. SD40-2 Locomotive #8793
24. SD40-2T Locomotive #8854
25. SD40-2 Locomotive #9291
26. UP SD40-2 Locomotive #3487
(UP) C30-7 Locomotive #438
(UP) C30-7 Locomotive #491
(WP) SD40-2T Locomotive #4972
AS IS - All locomotives will be sold AS IS, Buyer must depend on there own inspection. Information is provided as a guideline only. It in NO WAY represents a guarantee of any kind. The locomotives here have been retired for some reason. There has been NO detailed inspection of working components. We are representing these to the best of our knowledge. All bidders must inspect items before auction.
PAYMENT - Payment must be made in full on day of auction before buyer leaves the premises.
REQUIRED TO BID & receive bidder # You will need one of the following:
1. Letter of guarantee from purchasers Bank stating the amount a bidder can purchase with qualifying dates and contact information.
2. Cashiers Check in the amount of $10,000. made out to the bidder. This will be held by auction company and signed over if the bidder is successful. Any balances above this amount can be paid in separate funds.
3. Detailed account information that shows money can be immediately wire transferred into auction bank account.
1. Wire Transfer 2. Certified Funds
3. Business Check with Bank Letter of Guarantee and Proper Identification.
DELIVERY - Union Pacific will deliver locomotives to one location anywhere on the Union Pacific System. This will be done at no additional charge. Any delivery on non U. P. Rail systems or outside of the U. S. will be separate and have to be taken care of by purchaser.
SPECIAL CIRCUMSTANCES: A few of the locomotives are not able to travel on the rails. These will be noted on the auction catalog. These will be expected to be torn apart on sight and hauled off. A time frame of 2 locomotives per week will be allowed for disassembly.
STORAGE: If any locomotive is not moved within the allotted time there will be a $20 a day storage charge. If this is not paid and the locomotive removed within 30 days seller will have the right to resale the locomotive and bill responsible party any difference in amount owing.
ROUTING - Routing papers will be available onsite and by fax. Winning bidders will fill out routing instructions for delivery immediately following purchase. Routing will be started very soon after payment is verified.
BUYERS PREMIUM - 10% Buyers Premium will be added to all purchases.
SALES TAX - California Sales Tax of 7.5% will be charged on all purchases unless buyer has proper resale documentation and numbers.
Inventory subject to change prior to auction.