- Property is sold free and clear of all liens and encumbrances.
- Title Insurance is provided and Â½ of closing escrow fee's
- A Buyer's premium of five percent (5%) will be added to the high bid to determine the final contract price
to be paid by the buyer. (The Auctioneer represents the seller and the auction fee in no way implies an agency
relationship between the Auctioneer and Buyer).
- Properties are sold “AS IS with all faults and benefits, there is no warranty expressed or implied”
- No Contingencies (will not be conditional upon obtaining of financing, inspection, selling of a home, someone
else's approval, ect.)
- Closing within 21 days of auction date.
- $5,000 check with bank guarantee, certified funds, cash, cashiers check. Returned after bidding to all unsuccessful
- Signed Bidder Registration Agreement.
- Information provided is derived from sources believed to be correct, but is not guaranteed, neither
the broker nor the seller make any warranty or representation as to the validity or accuracy of any information
- It is each bidder's sole responsibility to accomplish his own due diligence in whatever manner he deems necessary.
Bidders must rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property and records.
- All measurements are estimates.