- Ranch Style, Single Family Home
- Bannock County, West Pocatello
- MLS# 544676
- Parcel # RPPOC325100
- Address: 630 N. Garfield Ave.
- 3 Bedrooms, 1 Bath
- Detached Single Car Garage
- Forced Air, Gas Heat, Central AC,
- Total Sq. Ft. 1,370
- Year Built: 1910
- Approx. Acres: 0.150
This house will be auctioned off on December 8, 2012 at noon at the Bannock County Fairgrounds. Price reflects value from the seller, but in no way represents what the accepted price will be on auction day. High offer from auction will be given to the highly motivated seller for acceptance or negotiated further that day. Seller will entertain offers up to the auction date.
All offers, prior or on auction day will be earnestly looked at.
Meticulous care for the originality in this property. Original fixtures, door knobs, wood work preserved very well over time. This property sits next to the Stanrod Mansion and is a carry over of the landscaped grounds and similar in old character throughout the home. Ahead of its time the oversized double car garage has additional space for workspace or storage. New concrete driveway and curbing in 2008
- Elementary - Jefferson
- Middle - Irving
- High School - Pocatello
- Property is sold free and clear of all liens and encumbrances.
- Title Insurance is provided and 1/2 of closing escrow fee's.
- A Buyer's Premium of five percent (5%) will be added to the high bid to determine the final contract price to be paid by the buyer. (The Auctioneer represents the seller and the auction fee in no way implies an agency relationship between the Auctioneer and Buyer).
- Property is sold "With all its benefits and faults, there is no warranty expressed or implied."
- Contingency free (purchase not conditional upon obtaining of financing, inspection, selling of a home, someone else's approval, etc).
- Any need for a new survey will be determined solely by the Seller. Cost of any new survey will be split equally between Buyer and Seller. Tracts bid in combinations shall receive a perimeter survey only.
- Closing within 30 days of auction date.
- Possession shall be at closing.
- $2,000 check with bank guarantee, certified funds, cash, cashiers check. Returned after bidding to all unsuccessful bidders.
- Signed Bidder Registration Agreement.
- 10% of the Bid Price will be due 48 hours after the auction.
- Information provided is derived from sources believed to be correct, but is not guaranteed, neither the broker nor the seller make any warranty or representation as to the validity or accuracy of any information provided.
- It is each bidder's sole responsibility to accomplish his own due diligence in whatever manner he deems necessary. Bidders must rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property and records.
- Each potential Bidder is responsible for conducting, at their own risk, their own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. Inspection dates have been scheduled and will be staffed with auction personnel.
- All acreages, dimensions, square footage, and proposed boundaries are approximate and have been estimated based on current legal description and/or aerial photos.