- 13579 N DeKay Road, Pocatello, ID 83202
- 2 Stories
- Total Sqft: 6078
- 3 Overhead Doors
- 7 Offices, 3 Bathrooms
- 2011 Property Tax: $3,618
- Approx. Acres: 2.99
- Private Septic
- Shared Well
- Concrete Foundation
Large commercial building fully fenced on 3 acres. Building includes 6,078 sq. ft. and 3 overhead doors as well as an awning of 2,788 sq. ft. Shop includes P&H DC Arc Welder, Commercial Air Compressor as well as overhead crane. Building has 3 phase power 220, 440 and single phase power. Front building and mezzanine support 7 offices, break room, 3 bathrooms and 2 separate office entrances. Property is on shared well as well as own septic system. This property will be AUCTIONED off on June 14, 2012 at 11:00am on site. Price of $250,000 will be the suggested opening bid price at auction. Closing must take place within 60 days of accepted contract.
- Property is sold free and clear of all liens and encumbrances.
- Title Insurance is provided and 1/2 of closing escrow fee's.
Bidding Requirements & Contract Terms:
- Cash Deposit: A Deposit of $10,000.00 will be required at the time of sale for the right to bid. Deposit must be in the form of cash, a cashier's check, certified check, or pre-approved personal check. The deposit of the high bidder will be held as Down Payment, in Premier Properties Trust Account pending closing of the sale of the property. The Down Payment will be credited toward the Final Contract Purchase Price of the property and is not refundable for any reason, except by default of the Seller. Deposit will be returned to unsuccessful bidders.
- Property Inspection: Prior to bidding, the Buyer agrees to physically inspect the property, and to rely exclusively upon this inspection to determine the property's physical condition, to guide the buyer's bidding. If Buyer has not inspected the property, he forfeits his right to do so and contract is binding. Prospective bidders and/or their representatives assume all expenses, risks, and responsibilities associated with the inspection of the property. Properties will be open for inspection at the date and time as specified on that property's information page or by special appointment when applicable. Neither the Seller nor Prime Time Auctions, Inc. or their brokers, representatives or agents make any representations or warranties, oral or written, expressed or implied, with respect to the condition of the property.
- Contingency free (purchase not conditional upon obtaining of financing, inspection, selling of a home, someone else's approval, etc).
- Any need for a new survey will be determined solely by the Seller. Cost of any new survey will be split equally between Buyer and Seller. Tracts bid in combinations shall receive a perimeter survey only.
- Financing: If a potential Buyer plans on using financing to close, then they should take steps to secure same prior to bidding and must present the Bank Pre-Approval Letter at time of auction registration. Our auctions are NOT CONTINGENT on financing. Lending institutions will offer pre-approval for their financing prior to an auction.
All explanations, representations, disclosures concerning the terms, conditions and provisions of any commitment for financing are the responsibility of the Bidder's lending institution and not of the Seller or Prime Time Auctions, Inc.
Cash purchases must be accompanied at closing by a bank letter of guarantee.
If Buyer cannot obtain financing on the property because he/she cannot fulfill terms or does not qualify, then Buyer must either close for cash within the contractual period or forfeit his/her Earnest Money Deposit.
- Closing must take place 60 days from signed contract date.
- Possession of real estate will take place at successful closing.
- Information provided is derived from sources believed to be correct, but is not guaranteed, neither the broker nor the seller make any warranty or representation as to the validity or accuracy of any information provided.
- It is each bidder's sole responsibility to accomplish his own due diligence in whatever manner he deems necessary. Bidders must rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property and records.
- Each potential Bidder is responsible for conducting, at their own risk, their own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. Inspection dates have been scheduled and will be staffed with auction personnel.
- All acreages, dimensions, square footage, and proposed boundaries are approximate and have been estimated based on current legal description and/or aerial photos.