- Bonneville County, Swan Valley
- MLS# RR184703A
- Address: 190 Stoltenberg Lane, Swan Valley, Idaho 83449
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath
- Covered Deck
- RV Parking Area
- 2 Stall Detached Garage
- Approx. Sq. Ft.: 1,193
- Approx. Yr. Built: 1953
- Approx. Acres: 3.65
This house will be auctioned off on location on May 1, 2013. The price listed represents 2012 Tax Value but in no way represents what the seller will accept on Auction Day. Open house will be scheduled in the near future. This home is a fixer upper. The basement does have a sub pump in it.
- Elementary - Swan Valley
- Middle - Rocky Mountain
- High School - Bonneville
- Property is sold free and clear of all liens and encumbrances.
- Title Insurance is provided and 1/2 of closing escrow fee's.
- A Buyer's Premium of five percent (5%) will be added to the high bid to determine the final contract price to be paid by the buyer. (The Auctioneer represents the seller and the auction fee in no way implies an agency relationship between the Auctioneer and Buyer).
- Property is sold "With all its benefits and faults, there is no warranty expressed or implied."
- Contingency free (purchase not conditional upon obtaining of financing, inspection, selling of a home, someone else's approval, etc).
- Any need for a new survey will be determined solely by the Seller. Cost of any new survey will be split equally between Buyer and Seller. Tracts bid in combinations shall receive a perimeter survey only.
- Closing within 30 days of auction date.
- Possession shall be at closing.
- $3,000 check with bank guarantee, certified funds, cash, cashiers check. Returned after bidding to all unsuccessful bidders.
- Signed Bidder Registration Agreement.
- 10% of the Bid Price will be due 48 hours after the auction.
- Information provided is derived from sources believed to be correct, but is not guaranteed, neither the broker nor the seller make any warranty or representation as to the validity or accuracy of any information provided.
- It is each bidder's sole responsibility to accomplish his own due diligence in whatever manner he deems necessary. Bidders must rely on their own information, judgment, and inspection of the property and records.
- Each potential Bidder is responsible for conducting, at their own risk, their own independent inspections, investigations, inquiries, and due diligence concerning the property. Inspection dates have been scheduled and will be staffed with auction personnel.
- All acreages, dimensions, square footage, and proposed boundaries are approximate and have been estimated based on current legal description and/or aerial photos.