The staff at Prime Time Auctions, Inc. can help you turn merchandise into cash. We want to make selling an easy, exciting and pleasant experience.Contact an Auction Coordinator
What can be sold at auction?
Whether you want to sell a vehicle, equipment, excess inventory, an entire estate, liquidate a business or sell real estate, we can show you that selling at auction is often the best way to sell.
How does it all work?
It is easy to add items to our monthly "second Saturday" community auctions. Please call (208) 232-4912 to speak with an inventory specialist about the items you have. Then you can deliver the items during our regular business hours which are 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday and 9:00 am to 2:00 pm on Saturday. We also have a team that can come to your location to pick up your items. The inventory specialist can give you all the details.
When can I bring items in to auction?
We accept small items up through Wednesday the week of the auction and vehicles are accepted through Thursday. However, it is in your best interest to get the items to our location up to three weeks before auction day. There are hundreds of people that view our website each day and we want your items to be seen by as many potential bidders as possible.
Estate or Business Liquidation?
You may have sufficient merchandise to hold the personal auction on your premises. If you are liquidating a business or selling an estate, an auction will promote goodwill toward your family or business. Auctions give all bidders a fair chance at purchasing a particular item. The auction eliminates the frustrations that are caused by negotiations between the seller and buyer. As you prepare to auction, we discourage discarding items. We don't mind a little dust or clutter. Some of the best finds are buried under years of dust.
Selling all items of the estate during the auction will net more money. This helps increase interest in the auction, resulting in more attendees and higher prices on large and small items. The auction is an ideal method of selling to allow family and friends to bid on items from the estate. This, in turn, relieves pressure in deciding order of allowance. Set the auction date soon and let family members know that the items have been committed to auction. This gives them a good reason to attend.
One of our estate or business liquidation specialists will answer all your questions. You can choose to "leave it all up to us" or choose to be more involved in the entire auction process. Soon you will be on your way to the bank. Just give us a call at (208) 232-4912
Why choose Prime Time Auctions?
- A demonstrated record of successful auctions.
- State-of-the-art technology that facilitates short cashier lines, accurate accounting, and inventory control.
- A detailed report of inventory and prices is provided at the time of payment.
- Established customer base and up-to-date mailing lists.
- Knowledge of consumer trends and specialized markets.
- Effective, award winning advertising exposes your merchandise to the largest number of prospective buyers.
- Experienced appraisers provide dependable research and reliable values.
- Full auction services including: setup and staging, seating, rest room facilities, concessions, and tents if necessary.
- Directional signs to guide buyers to the auction.
- Problem solving from beginning to end.
As a professional auction company, it is our job to make your selling experience stress free and as simple as possible.
Thank you for visiting our website.